VenuesNow Conference was developed to provide industry leaders of live entertainment facilities with a forum to discuss some of the most comprehensive topics appearing in the pages of the VenuesNow magazine.
The conference offers two (2) days of programming with the industry’s top executives and visionaries as well as multiple networking opportunities.
We are pleased to offer ticketing opportunities to VenuesNow Conference and Live Week 2021.
– Two (2) days of VenuesNow Conference programming (June 14 + 15)
– Access to VenuesNow Conference networking events, including lunches, breaks, and the Opening Night Reception on June 14
– VenuesNow Conference ONLY passes do NOT include access to any Pollstar Live! events. A Live Week ticket is available for both events.
Live Week! (VenuesNow Conference + Pollstar Live!)
– Four (4) full days of VenuesNow and Pollstar Live! Conference programming (June 14-17)
– Access to VenuesNow Conference and Pollstar Live! networking events, including lunches, breaks, and both Opening Night Receptions
– One (1) complimentary ticket to the 32nd Annual Pollstar Awards (evening of June 16)
– Live Week passes do NOT include access to Production Live!
*To learn more about Pollstar Live!, please visit www.PollstarLive.com
We’re pleased to announce the 2021 VenuesNow Conference will return to Los Angeles, CA.
The Beverly Hilton
9876 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
A negotiated rate at The Beverly Hilton will be made available to conference registrants. Details will be shared in a confirmation email after registration is complete. Room types and rates are available on a first-come first-serve basis.
What does my VenuesNow registration give me access to?
Who attends the VenuesNow Conference?
The VenuesNow conference is a gathering of senior venue and facility professionals in the sports and live entertainment space. Attendees include venue operators, concession and hospitality professionals, agents, managers, promoters, branding and sponsorship executives, specialists in operations and logistics including technology, ticketing, security, finance, development and beyond.
Will I receive an attendee list?
What is being done to ensure safety and sanitization?
Is parking available?
Can someone pick up my registration badge for me?
We request that all registrants check in for themselves as valid identification will be required to obtain your badge. Should you need alternate accommodations, please contact Events@OakViewGroup.com at least 3 days in advance of the event.
What is the dress code?
The dress code is business casual.