SAFETY & WELLNESS INFORMATION
We are excited to welcome you to VenuesNow Conference 2021 in Seattle. As we continue to plan for the event, we are closely following the guidelines outlined by our local and federal government officials and the host venues. In addition, we are working with a team of professionals in the medical and hospitality fields to help implement additional safety, security and sanitization procedures.
All attendees, guests, speakers, crew, volunteers, and VNC staff will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to gaining entry to the conference. We’ve partnered with Health Pass by CLEAR to verify vaccination status.
Please enroll with CLEAR Health Pass before you arrive to conference badge pick-up: https://clear.app.link/VenuesNow_Conference
- Tap the white Health Pass tile in the CLEAR mobile app
- Select ‘Events’ scroll to ‘Conferences’ and choose VENUES NOW CONFERENCE
- New members will be guided through enrollment steps — and existing members can simply use the email associated with their CLEAR membership
- Verify your identity by taking a selfie
- Add your proof of vaccination
- Your Health Pass will appear GREEN when all steps have been completed
- Show your GREEN Health Pass as you approach badge pick-up and you are good to go!
The best way to protect yourself and everyone around you is to get vaccinated. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/index.html
We ask that all of our guests act responsibly and do their part to help protect those around us.
We are asking everyone to:
- Stay home if you are sick or not feeling well.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
See what Seattle Center is doing to stay safe:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What are vaccination or testing requirements for attending the conference?
- All guests ages 12 and up are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and will be required to provide proof of full vaccination using CLEAR Health Pass prior to picking up their badge
What does fully vaccinated mean?
- People are considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you are not fully vaccinated
What if I am unable to get vaccinated?
- Individuals unable to receive the COVID-19 Vaccination due to medical or religious exemptions will be required to contact [email protected] for alternate mitigation options
What is the mask requirement for attending an event?
- Currently, all guests will be required to wear a mask while indoors
- We will follow local guidelines regarding mask policy
What is CLEAR Health Pass?
- Go to https://www.clearme.com/healthpass for more information
- Please note this is a free service separate from Clear Airport Plans
What else should I expect?
- Food & Beverage will be served in accordance with local public health guidelines and masks will be required to be worn indoors
- We encourage attendees to remain distanced while interacting, passing through hallways, and at sessions